To promote the adoption of a Just and Equitable Land Policy
that provides for Secure Basic land and resource rights for all
Changes in AGENDAS
- The State commits to a process to re-conceptualise land redistribution and land access
Changes in BEHAVIOURS
- Policy consultation takes place which includes all stakeholders’ and interest groups.
- Existing laws that speak to women and land are implemented.
Changes in POLICIES
- Clear policy / white paper is developed to guide land redistribution and land access for all
- New Land Reform framework Bill/Act/ is developed.
- Closing the gap in law on women’s rights to land, pushing for the changes being planned for in2013 that were never signed into law.
Changes in IMPLEMENTATION
- Increased in the Land Reform budget by at least 5%