To promote a strong LANDNNES process and multi-stakeholder engagement
- Civil society members are well informed and contribute productively into policy review processes and in MSP’s
- Civil Society and Social Movements have a strong national platform for engagement and action around land rights and land governance.
- The VGGT Multi-Stakeholder Platform is strengthened and engages constructively towards strengthening land governance in South Africa, with robust engagement from the Civil Society Platform.
- LandNNES has an agreed set of national land governance indicators to guide its policy and multistakeholder engagements
- Government consultation processes on land are more inclusive and participatory.